Passions of an Odd Chick

Friday, April 10, 2009

Three Sisters of Easter




I'm going to stop in the middle of my stories about my journey with hubby up north to wish you all a happy holiday and for those who celebrate Easter, I hope you enjoy the celebration of the rising of Someone who actually changed the world and gave everyone a chance to know the true and living God, and now death has no victory over those who seek Him.




This is one of my depictions of Easter. She's the lovely, sweet, fresh, and pure older sister that represents traditional Easter.



So I copied her and then painted over her to show you another of my visions of Easter - the wild sister, unraveled and let loose to dance in freedom and celebration of re-birth, abundant life, and new creations.


And then there is the really bad sister who brings
the 80 mph winds and flooding.


They are the three sisters of Easter.

2 comments:

Paula Villanova said...

Happy and Blessed Easter Odd Chick.

Robert A Vollrath said...

Easter is so wonderful:)