Passions of an Odd Chick

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Sometimes, it all begins with a sketch.
Then a timid touch of color and suddenly they become real to me.
I was scared to add the red hat until I tried in paint app first.

 awwww... but you can't just play with one app

 Must add grunge and scratches
Must add vintage filters and words and snowflakes


What if you make it an Andy Warhol type and put it on a shirt?

And still you have your original to frame.
I love taking one image and creating many different versions of it.
It's like it keeps on giving as I discover it in different forms.
I love showing other artist that come into the gallery how to take their art further than just postcards.
Still exploring, excavating for more.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

You posted some "Warhol type" T-shirts here. I must say - you are a fine artist but those t-shirts are really beautiful. I did T-shirt stuff in the past & after many years am doing a few again.

Ariffirmansah said...

yalla shoot live